- The American Stroke Association
The American Stroke Association is solely focused on reducing disability and death from stroke.
- National Stroke Association
The National Stroke Association (NSA) is a national voluntary health care organization focusing on stroke prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, research and support for stroke survivors and their families.
For information, call 1-800-STROKES (1-800-787-6537).
- Global Stroke Resource also known as Bcenter.com is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to helping stroke survivors. Bcenter’s mission is to empower, educate and light the path for stroke survivors and their families by providing treatment resources, hope and direction. 888-942-9355, email@example.com
- 2-1-1 Information and Referral Search:
- Meals on Wheels Etc.:
- FEDERAL INFORMATION CTR:
- Internal Revenue Service:
- Medicare Hotline:
- Social Security Admin:
- Veterans Affairs: